- It’s cheaper than therapy.
- There’s nothing more cathartic than seeing my thoughts spill out through letters that later form words.
- Because someone somewhere out there feels exactly the way I do and they need to know that they’re not alone.
- There’s something satisfying in watching tiny black letters slowly fill an empty white page.
- It’s the only time it’s acceptable to ask yourself a question and then answer yourself in the same breathe.
- It’s my favourite way to work through my feelings.
- Because a blank page doesn’t ask silly questions, a blank page just lets me be.
- I want to impact the world and what has more impact than the words we leave with others?
- Words have power and I want to feel its strength, if only just a moment.
- I write because I want to leave behind more than overflowing bookshelves and photo albums filled with immortalized moments.
- I write so that a part of me will always live on.
Get to know me
Hey everyone! I’m Michalah Francis, a female travel blogger from Cape Town, South Africa. Welcome to my space on the internet where I share travel advice, travel tips and moments from adventures around the world. Join me as I discover this planet and myself in the process!