The awards and tags are rolling in and I’m having so much fun with the book blogging community it’s making me love blogging even more than I already do.
Thanks again to Giselle from Hardwork Boulevard for nominating me!
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- When I sit down to type I remove all my arm accessories, rings, watches, bracelets, before I start typing because I feel like the jewelry is hand shackles hindering my thought process.
2. My mother chose the most arbitrary spelling of my name and 90% of the time people read and say my name incorrectly and I’m totally unaware that they are calling or speaking to and about me.
3. I only clean my room when I have friends coming over, but normally I can’t be bothered.
4. I can’t whistle. Countless people have tried to teach me the skill but alas not, I lack the skill.
5. The cupboards in my study used to me covered in Twilight posters and everything Edward and Jacob because I fangirl’d for the books and movies so hard!
6. I have never watched The Lion King. Don’t hate me.
7. The taste of onions makes me sick to a point where I need to sleep to escape how ill I feel.
I would like to nominate:
Bree from The Literary Hellion
Cristina from My Tiny Obessions
Hannah from Hanna’s Brilliant Book Corner
Kimsiang from The Spines Breaker
Susanne from Susanne Valenti
Thanks again to everyone, happy blogging!