1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts about Myself:
- I am a post-grad English Lit student with the worst spelling skills it’s shameful. Sometimes not even spell check knows what I’ saying.
2. I’ve lived in the same house all my life, but I’ve moved bedrooms four times until I finally settled into the one I have now.
3. I have to snack while I’m writing an essay because it helps me think. My ideas seem to flow faster when my mouth is busy. LOL.
4. During undergrad I studied 2 semesters of French because I was still fueling my teenage dream of writing for French Vogue. I no longer have that dream but on the plus side I can now speak French.
5. I really love slush-puppies. Whenever I go to the cinema I order the largest one they have and in the summer I make them myself and drink them all day.
6. People have been teaching me to drive for 2 years and I still can’t do it.
7. I used to incorrectly write “ect”, until someone finally corrected me last year telling me it’s actually spelt “etc” (Face Palm)
Sylvia from A Suitecase Full of Books
Hannah from Hannah’s Brilliant Book Corner
Melanie from Melanie Noell Bernard
Shanice from Playground of Randomness
Michelle from The Bibliophile Struggle