I’ve seen this tag floating around the blog sphere and I’ve finally been tagged in it by the amazing Giselle from Hardwork Boulevard. Thanks G, I’m really excited to participate in this one.
1. FIND A BOOK FOR EACH OF YOUR INITIALS.
2. COUNT YOUR AGE ALONG YOUR BOOKSHELF – WHICH BOOK IS IT?
3. PICK A BOOK SET IN YOUR CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.
Moxyland is a South African dystopian novel set in a Cape Town run by the need for technology and a society separated into divisions which can and cannot afford to own a cellphone and a SIM card. The futuristic dystopian is commentary about South Africa’s racial past just set in a cyberpunk reality.
4. PICK A BOOK THAT REPRESENTS A DESTINATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO.
Where Rainbows End/ Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern (The title varies depending on which edition you have)
I’m hooked on the Irish accent and I have serious wanderlust for Dublin.
5. PICK A BOOK THAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR,.
I don’t have a favourite colour, but I really love the colour of Fangirl, the light mint reminds me of summer.
6. WHICH BOOK DO YOU HAVE THE FONDEST MEMORIES OF?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
I read this book in grade 11 and it made me fall in love with literature. It was after reading this book that I realized I loved books and I decided to study English Lit instead of Climatology.
7. WHICH BOOK DID YOU HAVE THE MOST DIFFICULTY READING?
This one is easy: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
This book was part of my second year reading list, I bought my copy well before the start of the semester but only finished it the morning of my English final because it was so tough for me to concentrate when I read it. It was pretentious and verbose and I disliked it so strongly that it took me 6 months to finish.
8. WHICH BOOK IN YOUR TBR PILE WILL GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT WHEN YOU FINISH IT?
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
I am a huge LOTR fan so finishing this trilogy would be great!
Bridgit from Out of The Books
Lia from Book Land
Anna from My Bookish Dream
Have fun guys!!!!!