The awards and tags are rolling in and I’m having so much fun with the book blogging community it’s making me love blogging even more than I already do.
Thanks again to Giselle from Hardwork Boulevard for nominating me!
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- When I sit down to type I remove all my arm accessories, rings, watches, bracelets, before I start typing because I feel like the jewelry is hand shackles hindering my thought process.
- My mother chose the most arbitrary spelling of my name and 90% of the time people read and say my name incorrectly and I’m totally unaware that they are calling or speaking to and about me.
- I only clean my room when I have friends coming over, but normally I can’t be bothered.
- I can’t whistle. Countless people have tried to teach me the skill but alas not, I lack the skill.
- The cupboards in my study used to me covered in Twilight posters and everything Edward and Jacob because I fangirl’d for the books and movies so hard!
- I have never watched The Lion King. Don’t hate me.
- The taste of onions makes me sick to a point where I need to sleep to escape how ill I feel.
I would like to nominate:
Thanks again to everyone, happy blogging!